Tuesday, July 15, 2014

I believe in Hugs!

July 14, 2014

They say a picture is worth a thousand words...so I guess I talk a lot. I don't trust people to put pictures on Facebook after our missions because I always slacked on putting up photos, so I took all the photos off my companion's memory card.
Dear Mom and Dad, 
   I don't have a lot to say today because I spend half an hour uploading all these photos. I hope they are all new to your eyes. I had a wonderful week and I love you a tons. We have this man, Carlos, who is progressing awesomely towards baptism. I am stoked for him. I'm still going strong down here, don't worry. 
    I'm going to write a journal entry in my personal journal, on this nifty topic "This I Believe." If you remind me Ill share it with you when I get home. I hope everyone isn't to excited for me to get there, I still have a ways to go. 

Te amo....Muito!
Sister Hoggan
 

"Saudade" means "Missing You"


Birthday Celebration
 

No comments:

Post a Comment