Monday, October 21, 2013

Transfers!

Dear Mom and Dad,
     So....transfers! And...I'm not going anywhere. But, that doesn't mean that people aren't coming to me! I'm going to be a trainer. I don't know who I will train yet, we find out tomorrow. Arriving tomorrow are 12 elders, 6 Brasilian sisters, and 4 American sisters. I don't know if any of the elders are from my district in the MTC, but I know that the sisters are not. We have 2 sisters still on visa wait in the New York, New York South Mission. My companion was transferred to a new area and she is going to train too. There are 3 duplas of sisters in our zone and starting tomorrow, they will all be training. Ahhh! It´s going to be awesome.
     Congratulations to Aunt Kris and Uncle Pat, give them big hugs for me, ok? I like the name Georgia, I think its pretty adorable. And to Ben and Monica... I was telling people during transfer meeting at the bus station that I was going to find out if it was a boy or a girl today. The office elders told me to pass the news along when I know, they want to know too. I am going to be an auntie again!!
     This week was a bit stressful. My companion was really anxious for transfers. She`s been in the area for 4 months and had a feeling that she was going to leave, but really didn't want to because it is her first and only area so far. Its always hard to say goodbye.
      The work is great. I'm really excited to train. And, I'm really excited to hear about all of your great missionary experiences. My family is seriously the best. Keep up the great work, I am so proud of you all.
With much love,
Sister Hoggan

No comments:

Post a Comment