Monday, October 28, 2013

Training: Sister Leite (Sister "Milk")

Dear Mom and Dad,
    So I`m training...my new companion is Sister Leite (or in English, Sister Milk). She`s from Para, which is way up in the north of Brasil; Missao Brasil Belem).  So far, she`s great. She served a mini mission or two before she got here....7 months worth of mini mission, which means she knows a few things already. We`ve found new investigators together and have been teaching the first lesson alot. She turns 22 in November so she`s a bit older than me, but that okay. Something that I`ve noticed about my companions so far is that they all like pink and makeup...just something I noticed.
    I had my first transfer meeting too. I didn`t go last time I was transferred because my area was so far from the mission office...But it was great. Those of us who trained stayed close to the mission office for 2 days. The new missionaries arrived on Tuesday, I think the American Missionaries arrived on Wednesday. Anyway, I'm short on time...I'm trying to help my new companion with photos. Talk to you all next week. Love you!

Sister Hoggan

No comments:

Post a Comment