Monday, October 14, 2013

Seriously, she finds out tomorrow?

Dear Mom and Dad,
     Sorry, this email is going to be a bit short....the keyboard I`m using doesn`t like me very much.
     I can`t believe that Monica finds out tomorrow if Audrey is going to have a brother or a sister, the injustice. Actually it`s ok, I´ll look forward to hearing about it next week. Just don`t forget to tell me ok?
     This week is the last of this transfer, I have no idea what will happen. Mostly likely I will stay in this area, but you never really know. The Lord does though.
     We had 4 investigators come to church with us yesterday, it was great! We had a mother and her daughter and 2 brothers. They all seemed to like it a lot. I also heard a great analogy explaining the fullness of the gospel this week. If you know something about Brasilians it will make more sense to you....Following Jesus Christ is like eating rice and beans. If you eat rice and beans you feel satisfied, but if you eat them every day you lack essential nutrients. The Church is not only rice and beans, it`s all of the other nutrients too. When you eat just rice and beans you feel somewhat satisfied, but to feel truly satisfied, you need more. The are many places where we can eat rice and beans, but all of the spiritual nutrients--along with the rice and beans--are only found in the Church of Jesus of Christ of Latter-day Saints. The church of Jesus Christ is on the earth!
     I hope you all have a great week. Ben, Alena, and Nic too, don`t go crazy with all the things you have to do, ok? I love you guys. And Monica and Katie too! Have a great week.
Mom, good luck with the cast. Take a few pictures for me?
Love you,
Sister Hoggan

No comments:

Post a Comment