Tuesday, October 1, 2013

People, LISTEN to us!

September 30, 2013
 
Dear Mom and Dad, 
    This week was great, a bit challenging, but great. We got a letter from President this past week, talking about how we can improve the work here in our mission. We`ve been struggling a bit as a mission to help people receive the gospel. We are also short about 30 American missionaries because they do not yet have documents (visas). We`ve had a few mini-missionaries, called and set apart to serve as part of our mission for a transfer or 2 before they serve their own calls. We had one here in our zone, he`s awesome. 
 
    We`ve found a few people to teach, but they don't understand what we say...not that they don't want to, but they really don't understand what I say. Its super confusing, and super frustrating. I believe that I'm doing my part, I really do, but it really seems like people don't want to receive the wonderful message we bring. Arrgghh.

    Mostly, I'm just a bit frustrated at the moment. I'm fine, I really am. My companion is wonderful and we had great divisions this week working with our Sister Training Leaders.

    I know that the gospel is true and I know that the Lord loves me and has a plan for me. I know that I have a purpose here in this city. 

    Thank you for sharing your adventures from home with me...mom, seriously? How do you manage at work with cast? Get better soon, ok? Your missionaries experiences are awesome.

Love you tons, 
Sister Hoggan

No comments:

Post a Comment