Monday, August 19, 2013

A Quick Note

August 19, 2013
Dear Mom and Dad,
I'm not really sure how long this letter will be because we have a questionnaire to fill out about Preach my Gospel, to help better the work here. Just out of curiosity, did you and dad send emails last week? I didn't see any, but I got awesome emails from my siblings! My companion´s mother had trouble with her email so she didn't hear from her mom either.
Your adventures at the beach house sound wonderful. I look forward to those pictures! Congrats on all the cookie making too. I'm glad you all liked the photos and that Audrey was excited about them. I'm pretty sure Monica´s pregnant...any details about when Audrey´s little sister is going to arrive?
The work is great here, but really hard. I have a cold and have lost my voice somewhat which is super frustrating. my companion is taking care of me.
We had 2 baptisms this week, a mother and her 12 year old son. They were so excited it was awesome. After they were both baptized, the mom bore her testimony to everyone who was present. I felt really blessed to be there.
I love, have a great week! Sorry I don't have time to write more.
Yours truly,
Sister Hoggan

No comments:

Post a Comment